Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One of those days

When I started this blog just a short time ago I knew there would be days where it would be really hard to dig up that reason to be thankful (as shameful as that sounds) and today is certainly one of those days.

There's a lot going on in the world of Coral at the moment. Things some know about and others only I can ponder. Sometimes I wish I could be more of an open book, get it out in the open but perhaps some things are better left unsaid and/or handled on our own in our own way.

Aside from all of that, I wanted to be sure to remember what to be thankful for and today I'm thankful for another day. As simple as that is it is such an incredible blessing. There are no guarantees, we have no real control over this life I'm just hopeful that Someone who does hasn't forgotten about me as imperfect as I am. Despite all of the ups and downs, good and bad, I'm so very thankful to have another day to face these things that are making today one of those tough days.

Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment